- AAI uses certified basecoats and clear coats for processing the AeroPrint to meet all the FAA FAR 25.853 burn, smoke, and heat requirements.
- Less weight than using real wood veneer which in most cases only meets the vertical burn requirements.
- AAI is able to decorate complex shapes that one cannot decorate utilizing real wood veneer and/or laminates.
- Atlanta Aviation is a FAA Repair station where we can return a part to service with an FAA 8130-3, if needed.
- AAI has years of experience in preparing the parts for decoration and applying the AeroPrint films to various components.
- AAI’s customers have many aircraft flying that has utilized the AeroPrint process.
- Once the interior is complete and back in service, should damage occur to a decorated part, AAI can replace that part with the exact same design and look. When a major refurbishment occurs only damaged components need to be processed saving the owner thousands of dollars.
Atlanta Aviation process components for and supports AeroPrint decorating with aircraft manufacturers such as:
- Hawker Beechcraft
We also have worked with aircraft interior companies and VIP interior MRO’s
- Aircraft Belts
- Associated Air Center
- B/E Aerospace
- Gore Design
- Regent Aerospace