Facts about the B777 seats.
1. The seats were manufactured by B/E Aerospace in Winston Salaam N.C.
2. The seats were delivered the end of October 2007.
3. The seats have had approx. 8 to 9 months in service.
4. The P/N is 1008042 Series Minipod.
5. The seats were certified and flew in a B777 Aircraft.
6. The seats were used on a Qatar Aircraft.
7. The seats are in Atlanta, Georgia.
8. The IFE system is a Panasonic EX2
9. Our current inventory on the seats for sale are as follows:
|B/E Seat Part number||Seat Description||Qty on hand|
|1008042-001||LH Std Double||7|
|1008042-002||RH Std Double||7|
|1008042-003||CTR std Double||8|
|1008042-201||LH Back Row Double||3|
|1008042-202||RH Back Row Double||3|
|1008042-203||CTR Back Row Double||3|
|Total||31 double B/E Mini-pod seats or (62 passenger places)|
Please note that the back row seats do not have a monitor on the back of the