Atlanta, GA 30354
(678) 904-1110 Phone
(678) 904-1111 Fax
Repair Station # E8SRO8IN
AEROPRINT™ is a hydrographic process of decorating interior components versus using traditional wood veneers, marbles, or carbon fibers.
- Offers patterns such as wood grain, straight grain woods, carbon fiber, brushed metals, marbles, granites, etc.
- AEROPRINT™ and its clear top coat are both UV protected, highly abrasive and stain resistantLess expensive than real wood veneer
- Considerably lighter weight than real wood veneer
- Offers endless patterns and color possibilities
- Can be book marked so that one door front will match another door front
- Able to decorate two or three dimensional interior parts to achieve high class value, beauty and style to the part
- AEROPRINT™ used on honeycomb, aluminum, composites, and other substrates
- AAI can decorate 37”x84” aluminum sheets with the AEROPRINT™ process that can be used to upgrade walls in rooms for VIP aircraft
- AEROPRINT™ used to decorated side ledges, tabletops, tray tables, front face of cabinets, accent trim pieces, center consoles, lavatory doors, bulkheads, etc.
- AEROPRINT™ meets all FAA FAR 25.853 requirements (part I, III, & IV) AEROPRINT™ can be used on Part 121 operator aircraft
- AAI has decorated many interior parts for B777, B737 BBJ interiors, Corporate Jet interiors, and helicopters