Atlanta, GA 30354
(678) 904-1110 Phone
(678) 904-1111 Fax
Repair Station # E8SRO8IN
Atlanta Aviation International (AAI) provides custom aircraft interior design, interior refurbishment and engineering services.
The Company is located minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport and employs a dedicated management staff and qualified interior specialists who are responsible for taking a project from concept to completion.
Atlanta Aviation International, Repair Station # E8SRO8IN, supports the following aircraft types:
- Airbus: Fleet Wide A319, A320, A330, A340, A300, A310
- ATR 42 and 72
- BAE Jetstream 31-32
- Boeing 707, 727, 737, 747, 757, and 767 (All Series)
- DHC-7 de Havilland
- DHC-8 de Havilland
- EMB 120 and 110
- McDonnell Douglas DC-8, DC-9, MD-80, MD-82, and L-1011
- SAAB 340 A and B Models
AAI is committed to being the premier provider of interior services by:
- Providing customized solutions to our customers interior needs.
- Providing products of exceptional quality.
- Employing competent, detail-oriented, certified and trained technicians.
- Insuring cost-saving solutions with competitive pricing and dependable delivery.
- Building a reputation for superior workmanship and unparalleled customer service.
- Supporting your needs with our dedicated and competent management staff who exemplifies integrity, reliability, and efficiency.
- Meeting your needs is our primary concern.
- Design Consulting & Engineering Services
- Customized Refurbishment Programs
- Competitive Pricing
Our Clients Include:
- Regional Carriers
- MRO Facilities
- Corporations Owning VIP Aircraft
- Leasing Companies
Additional Features Offered:
- Complete Refurbishment Services
- Innovative Refurbishment Technology
- Highly Durable Coatings
- Laminate Process that Delivers as Good as New Durability and Visual Appeal
- Guaranteed Rapid Turn-time on all Refurbishments